The collection center is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Receipt of results on-line by the patient or at our collection point by telephone arrangement. Upon collection, the patient receives a code and email address to access their results. Center staff will keep you informed of the results, which must be picked up in person.
We perform a full range of analytical testing:
- bacteriology (bacterial and fungal cultures)
- biochemical tests
- hematology and blood coagulation indices
- neoplastic markers
- blood type
- genetic testing from body fluids e.g. blood, urine
- antibodies to viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections
- pregnancy tests including Beta HCG, oral glucose tolerance test
- non-invasive prenatal tests: PAPPA test, Nifty Plus, (genetic tests),
- non-invasive thrombosis risk assessment with Venisafe test (genetic test), non-invasive nutritional status assessment with Nutri Fit test.
Blood for non-invasive genetic testing (Venisafe, NIFTY) is collected Monday through Thursday from 08:00 to 11:00.